Ma liste de blogs

dimanche, octobre 23, 2005

Pau Brasil

Eu ontem no Pau Brasil!!!!!
Eu nem queria tirar, mas até que saiu boazinha a imagem da pessoa aqui!! Hehehe!!
Beijos para a Lara, o Marcos e o Fernando, companheiros de balada!!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

Anonyme a dit…

Sometimes News Stories Just Don't Add Up
I assumed the rest of the survivors must have been livestock or pets until I read further.
Hey you've got a great blog here, the best I've seen so far, keep up the good job! A few days ago I was surfing the web and came across this cool site on Online loans - apply for loans online. It features all sorts of interesting information on Online loans - apply for loans online and makes it super easy to apply online. Now I know that people want fast services I recommend they visit Online loans - apply for loans online for quick and hassle-free service.